How can we make sure you get the best solution?
Our environmental policy
Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Customer-oriented business behaviour
- Continuous compliance with quality requirements
- Certification of suppliers and subcontractors
- Responsibility for quality among our managers and employees
- Continuous measurements of process compliance and customer satisfaction
- Protection of investments and systems to ensure long-term viability
- Prioritising reliability, availability and data security requirements
information protection system
- Ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of our data and information assets
- Managing information security risks
- On going cooperation with Magyar Telekom Group to reduce defence spending
- Continuous monitoring and compliance with environmental legislation and decisions
- Minimising environmental impacts with environmentally responsible raw materials
- Setting, achieving and evaluating environmental targets to reduce environmental impacts
- The management and Board of Directors of the entire Magyar Telekom Group are committed to conducting all business activities in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards.
compliance programme we have developed applies not only to employees,
consultants, agents and representatives of the organisation, but we also expect
ethical behaviour from all our business partners, suppliers and even customers.
If you find otherwise, please contact our Group Compliance Director at email@example.com
As competitive position, economic performance or even human life can depend on the quality of the IT solutions used, our certification is a continuous proof of our ability to ensure the quality of our products and services, from the proposal to the technical design and post-implementation operational tasks.
ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 27001
These certifications demonstrate both our commitment to protecting the environment and our responsible handling of the sensitive and confidential data entrusted to us.
Telekom System Integration Ltd. and Magyar Telekom Plc. take part in centralized public procurement as supplier for a number of areas (www.kozbeszerzes.gov.hu).
From the pages below you can download the active frame agreements, the related price lists and the details of communication.
- Part 1 - Procurement of homogeneous client-side IT devices KM01SZGRK17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0105SZGRK)
- Part 2 - Procurement of generic client-side IT devices KM02SZGRK17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0208SZGRK)
- Part 1 - Oracle software licenses KM01SLIC17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0105SLIC17)
- Part 2 - SAP software licenses KM02SLIC17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0203SLIC17)
- Part 3 - IBM software licenses KM03SLIC17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0303SLIC17)
- Part 4 - Novell software licenses KM04SLIC17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0403SLIC17)
Computer servers and storage devices
- Part 1 - Servers and storage devices (x86) KM01SRVT17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0107SRVT17)
Software development consulting
- Part 1. Microsoft .NET and Bl-based KM01SWF17 Frame Agreement (Telekom System Integration Ltd contract number: KM0105SWF17)
- Part 2. Microsoft .NET and Bl-based KM01SWF17 Frame Agreement
- Part 3. Microsoft .NET and Bl based KM01SWF17 Frame Agreement
VMware virtualization software licences
- VMware virtualization software licenses KM01VMWARE17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0103VMWARE17)
IT security solutions
- IT security solutions KM01ITBT17 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0110ITBT17)
Active network devices
- Active network devices KM01NET18 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0106NET18)
Electric car chargers
- Part 1 - AC chargers with minimum 22 kW power KM01ELGT19 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0101ELGT19)
- Part 2 - DC chargers with minimum 22 kW power KM02ELGT19 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0201ELGT19)
- Part 3 - DC chargers with minimum 50 kW and maximum 74 kW power KM03ELGT Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0303ELGT19)
- Part 4 - DC chargers with minimum 75 kW power KM04ELGT19 Framework Agreement (Telekom System Integration contract number: KM0403ELGT19)
Mobile communications services
- Part 1: Governmental voice-based packages KM01KGSM16 Framework Agreement (Magyar Telekom contract number: KM0101KGSM16)
- Part 1 - Procurement of homogeneous client-side IT devices KM01SZGRK17 Framework Agreement (Magyar Telekom contract number: KM0119SZGRK)
The proper functioning of IT systems is a key factor in the life of user organisations. Human life, economic performance and competitive position can depend on the quality of the IT solutions used.
As the leading players in their field, the predecessor companies of Telekom System Integration were naturally aware of the crucial importance of quality. From the outset, the various components of the quality system (selection of suppliers, control of the components used, and development of organisation, working methods and skills) were key to the development of these companies.
With ISO 9001 certification, a company must demonstrate its ability to satisfy the customer from the proposal stage, through engineering design, to after-sales service, by ensuring the quality of its products and services at every stage.
BCN System House, ICON and KFKI-LNX holds independently an ISO 9001 certification. In the merged organisation, the operation and management of the quality management system continues to be a key focus, including detailed mapping, regular review and where necessary, the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
Telekom System Integration continues to pursue the path of quality, as only quality services meet the needs of the market. Our continuously improved ISO 9001 quality system is a means, rather than a purpose, to increase the satisfaction of our partners.
Telekom System Integration is an ISO 9001 certified company, certified by SGS Hungária recognised by the international quality certification organisation UKAS.
Make sure that Telekom System Integration is a quality partner for you!
How do we work?
By redesigning our bidding and contracting procedures, our aim was to provide our partners with appropriate, always high quality bids and contracts. In our many years of experience, the quality of the systems we implement starts with the quality of the offer or contract, as these guarantee that the customer gets what he needs.
Every single material or piece of equipment that Telekom System Integration purchases and installs goes through a phase of inspection, which we call a third-party product audit. This ensures that only equipment that has been checked and is in good operating condition is delivered. The inspection of passive components is relatively simple. For the active elements, we have developed precisely controlled test procedures. Our work is helped by the fact that we have permanent ISO-certified supply partners. In the case of highly complex, software-controlled equipment (e.g. routers), external testing cannot cover the complete testing of all functionality, but experience has shown that this is not necessary, as basic functional tests provide a satisfactory evidence of the equipment's functionality with a sufficient level of confidence.
Failures can also occur during transport and installation. These are detected during on-site inspections. Our assessment of the customer's technical requirements, our design, handover and other procedures are all aimed at ensuring that only a functioning system that meets the customer's needs is installed.
ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 27001
The predecessor companies of Telekom System Integration also met the requirements of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System and operated a triple integrated management system. They have demonstrated their commitment to protecting the environment and saving environmental resources, and have certified their responsible handling of sensitive and confidential data of their customers, partners and employees.
Telekom System Integration continues to uphold these values, as confirmed by the integrated audit conducted by SGS Hungária.
Company information and contact details
Future-proof digital solutions from Telekom System Integration
As the only business in the market, Telekom System Integration provides telecommunications services, IT and system integration from a single source, which means reliability, speed, simplicity, cost-effectiveness and plannability for its customers, making not only implementation but also operation and maintenance smoother and more predictable.
Telekom System Integration's contacts
Telekom System Integration
1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 36.
Phone numbers when calling from abroad
Landline: +36 1 265 8444
Phone: +36 30 930 8444
Account managing bank
UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt. Budapest
HUF HU17 1091 8001 0000 0068 7383 0003
EUR HU22 1091 8001 0000 0068 7383 0010
USD HU48 1091 8001 0000 0068 7383 0027